Work Organisation, Labour and Globalisation is edited by Ursula Huws, Director of Analytica Social and Economic Research. .
The editorial board includes:
- Ludmila Abilio, Postdoctoral Researcher, Centre for Labour and Trade Union Studies, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Moritz Altenried, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of European Ethnology, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ricardo Antunes, Professor of Sociology, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Chris Benner, Department of Geography, University of California at Davis, USA
- Michael Brookes, Professor of Human Resources, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Enda Brophy, Associate Professor, School of Communication, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Manuel Castells, Emeritus Professor, Department of City and Regional Planning, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Mikyung Chin, Department of Political Science, Ajou University, Korea
- Nicole Cohen, Associate Professor, Institute of Communication, Culture, Information and Technology, University of Toronto, Canada
- Premilla D’Cruz, Professor of Organizational Behaviour, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India
- Jörg Flecker, Professor of Sociology, University of Vienna, Austria
- Brian Garvey, Lecturer in Work, Employment and Organisation, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Sujata Gothoskar, International Union of Food Workers, Mumbai, India
- Mark Graham, Professor of Internet Geography, Oxford Internet Institute, Oxford University, UK
- Barbara Harriss-White, Emeritus Professor of Development Studies, Queen Elizabeth House, Oxford University, UK
- Tsvetelina Hristova, Researcher, Institute for Culture and Society, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Christoph Hermann, Lecturer, Department of History, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- Jing Hiah, Assistant Professor of Criminology, Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Tsvetelina Hristova, Researcher, Institute for Culture and Society, Western Sydney University, Australia.
- Greti-Iulia Ivana, lecturer in Sociology, School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Anne Jourdain, Associate Professor, Interdisciplinary Social Science Research Institute (IRISSO), Paris-Dauphine University, France
- Eleni Kambouri, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Gender Studies, Panteion University of Social and Political Science, Athens, Greece.
- Vassil Kirov, Institute of Sociology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Bettina-Johanna Krings, Head of Technology Assessment and Systems Analysis Unit, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Wing-Fai Leung, Director of Research, Department of Culture, Media and Creative Industries, King’s College London, UK
- Tatiana Mazali, Department of Regional and Urban Studies and Planning, Polytechnic of Torino, Italy
- Pamela Meil, Institut für Sozialwissenschaftliche Forschung (ISF), Germany
- George Morgan, Associate Professor, Institute for Culture and Society, School of Humanities and Communication Arts, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Vincent Mosco, Emeritus Professor of Sociology, Queens University, Canada and Distinguished Professor of Communication, New Media Centre, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Rajneesh Narula, Professor of International Business Regulation, University of Reading Business School, UK
- Manuel Nicklich, Researcher, Nuremberg Campus of Technology (NCT) at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
- Maurilio Pirone, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Bologna, Italy
- Sabine Pfeiffer, Professor of Sociology, University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany
- Jaka Primorac, Senior Research Associate, Institute for Development and International Relations, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Markus Promberger, Head of Welfare, Labour and Social Inclusion Research, IAB (Institute for Employment Research), Federal Employment Agency, Germany
- Monique Ramioul, Head of Labour Sector, Higher Institute of Labour Studies, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- Ned Rossiter, Professor of Communication, School of Humanities and Communication Arts, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Neil Spencer, Professor of Applied Statistics, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK.
- Paul Stewart, Senior Research Professor, Sociology of Work and Employment, Département, Homme Organisation et Société, Grenoble School of Management, France.
- Aditi Surie, Consultant, Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore, India.
- Geert van Hootegem, Professor of Sociology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Patricia Vendramin, Professor of Sociology, University of Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium